The Hilton Memphis hotel in Memphis, Tennessee is located in the heart of the East Memphis business district and a short drive from Beale Street, FedEx Forum, Elvis Presley’s Graceland, the Memphis Zoo, Liberty Bowl, Memphis International Airport (MEM), The University of Memphis, The University of Tennessee at Memphis, the Civil Rights Museum, the Loraine Hotel, and downtown Memphis, Tennessee. Memphis is also the home of the Grizzlies and the Redbirds; so come to Memphis, enjoy a game and stay with us at the Hilton Memphis, TN hotel.
This 405-room Memphis, Tennessee hotel was designed by the late Memphis, TN architect Francis Mah, and has undergone an extensive multi-million dollar renovation to return the hotel to its once-grand glory. This Hilton hotel in Memphis offers more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices travelers to the Memphis, TN area desire. Whether you are on a vacation, with a group or meeting, or on an individual business trip, this Hilton hotel in Memphis, TN has something for everyone, including meeting rooms and public space. Guests will enjoy the superbly furnished residential rooms. The Hilton Memphis, Tennessee hotel features breathtaking views of the Memphis, TN skyline in every room because of our floor to ceiling windows.
Hilton Memphis Hotel Features Include:
- Rooks Corner - an American Bistro, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Lobby Bar - to quench any thirst
- Beautifully-landscaped outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Complimentary security monitored parking
- Valet parking available
- 24-hour fitness center with our new in 2007 Fitness by Precor®
- 24-hour access to our self-service Business Center
- Hotel gift shop catering to all business and personal needs
- Gate controlled, security monitored valet parking
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
Hilton Memphis, TN Hotel Guest Room Features Include:
- New in 2008 Flat-Screen Televisions, 32-inch in our Standard rooms and 37-inch in our Deluxe Level rooms
- 405 tastefully decorated guestrooms, including seven suites
- 66 Deluxe Level rooms located on the top four floors of the hotel with larger 37-inch Flat-Screen Televisions
- Wireless high-speed Internet access available in all 405 rooms as well as in the meeting spaces and public areas
- Serenity Bed Collection® featuring the Hilton Suite Dreams Mattress & Box Springs by Serta®
- Bath amenities featuring the La Source line from Crabtree & Evelyn®
- Hilton's signature MP3-capable alarm clock radio
- USA Today® each weekday morning
- Two dual-line phones with data ports and voicemail
- Over 30,000 square feet of meeting space, enough to handle two persons or a reception for 1,600
Hilton Memphis, Tennessee Hotel Neighborhood:
- Less than 10 miles from Memphis International Airport
- Convenient to many corporate headquarters in the "Poplar Corridor"
- Close to shopping at Oak Court Mall
- Easy access to all major highways and interstates
- Easy access to the Pink Palace, Memphis Zoo, Graceland, the FedEx Forum, and Beale Street
- Close to many golf courses, including the TPC at Southwind
Above is from the Hilton reservation page.